Ways You Can Help Community Sharing Families.
- Conduct a clothing drive, being certain donations are items to feel proud about.*
- Host a party and ask guests to bring a donation instead of a dish.
- Ask your family to donate non-expired, non-perishables at your birthday party instead of gifts.
- Shop our twice yearly garage sale.
- Attend Community Sharing fundraising events such as Trivia Night, the Golf Outing and the Empty Bowl Project.
- Grow produce, in the summer months, to donate.
- Tell other about Community Sharing's good works.
*Community Sharing prides itself in providing good used clothing to clients. Unfortunately many of the clothing donations we receive are items we would not ask our children or other family members to wear. Please be mindful of your donations.